Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm into Mahfood. Can you tell?

Remember when I said I was going to "try" to draw more of the female form? I finally got around to it this week. Don't ask me what spurred my motivation. Maybe it was the issues of Varla and Barracuda staring at me since September.

So let me know what you think. Be brutal. I can take it.

My girl warned me about posting pics of her on the interweb. ;p

Classic pinup I drew during lunch today. Took me about 45 minutes. I really wanted to take a nap, but I ended up pissing my lunch hour away on this. No complaints though.

Roller derby is coming back in a big way here in Richmond. I think I can watch girls kick each others' asses in skirts and skates. I drew this one in a meeting at work.


..and one lone skater dude for the road. This one wasn't getting any better looking until the very end. It came out nice I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger AwZam said...

Nice work man.

I want to see more!

The roller derby girl looks a bit like Grace from "The Outsiders" not the movie, the comic by Judd Winnick.

November 16, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home